Saturday, September 13, 2008

A trip to Minnesota... Random Pictures

So we were in Minnesota the last two weeks. We visited with all of Mike's side of the family - Grandma Hilda and Grandpa Stan, Uncle Clyde and Aunt Maryann, Uncle Mike and Aunt Maggie and their two daughters Laura and Elysia. It was a really good trip, a lot less relaxful than in years past but in large part cause no one can relax around a two/three year old when they just have sooooo much energy! Grandma and Grandpa really took to Zoe, I think in large part cause she was content to just sit on their laps and smile and laugh. Anyways, I am digressing.... here's some random pictures and I will fill in more of the other pictures and events later.

Zoe and her two cousins - Elysia and Laura
Spaghetti Night - Don't those noodles just look fun???
Hey who's got me??? Oh, it's Uncle Clyde!
Look at my pumpkin!!! Uncle Clyde grew it for me in his garden.
Tractor ride with Daddy. How Cool is that?

No comments: